By installing and maintaining the newest hardware and software, local Information Technology (IT) services can help boost business productivity, including streamlining inventory, increasing efficiency, enhancing security and speeding up the delivery of the final product or service.
In today’s modern marketplace, it is hard to think of a business that does not employ some sort of digital-age, computer-powered technology, either to get the job done or to do it more effectively. Of course, not every business can afford an IT staff or has enough work to justify a full-time employee. Fortunately for South Carolina businesses, FTC offers local IT help, replacing the need to hire a full-time IT staff. With FTC IT Solutions, local IT expertise is just a phone call or an online request away.
What Are the Most Important IT Services for Small Businesses?
Managed IT, Cybersecurity, Managed Wi-Fi, Hardware Sales and Point-of-Sale Systems are often the most important IT services for businesses ranging from retail stores to law firms. When IT issues arise, productivity can come to a halt. With the help of FTC IT Solutions, business owners can take steps to prevent IT issues from ever happening in the first place:
- Managed IT: Primarily focused on providing businesses with a single point of contact to cover all of their IT needs, the Managed IT services at FTC IT Solutions serve to keep computer systems up, running and optimized so that workers can get their jobs done without downtime to interfere with productivity. Services provided under this umbrella by local experts include network installation; email solutions; remote support; hosted, managed, and installed platforms; virus and spyware protection and removal; data recovery and transfer; and 24/7 monitoring, patch management, hardware installation and repair.
- Cybersecurity: Preventing malicious network attacks is of utmost importance, especially for businesses consumers have trusted with their personal information. And with FTC IT Solutions’ Managed Security and Firewall services, advanced threat detection/blocking and hosted antivirus and spyware, business owners can rest easy that sensitive information belonging to both their company and its customers is protected from hackers and cyberattacks. Offerings under this umbrella include secure policy creation; 24/7 monitoring and alert response; security tuning; and maintenance and update support.
- Managed Wi-Fi: FTC IT Solutions can deliver an improved internet experience for both a business’s staff and its guests with a fully managed, end-to-end solution that provides secure and private wireless access for employees, along with a public Wi-Fi network for customers.
- Hardware Sales: FTC IT Solutions optimizes technology investments for businesses by providing them with the latest in computing solutions, on-site installation, service on all major brands, network design services and hardware and software installation.
- Point-of-Sale Systems Management: FTC IT Solutions helps businesses evaluate which POS system is the best match for their needs, provides sales and sets up the POS systems, and maintains the system once it is in place. Cutting-edge POS systems are an effective way to speed up the payment process for restaurant and retail businesses looking to increase efficiency, ramp up profits and ease inventory management. The software also gives managers a new level of operational control, freeing up workers for other tasks.
What Types of Businesses Need an IT Service?
Any business that uses technology, including telephone systems, can benefit from local IT services (basically, any business in operation today). Retailers, restaurants, marketing, human resources, financial, law and many other businesses rely on local IT services to optimize their operations and protect their data and investments. If an in-house IT team doesn’t make sense for your business, a local IT service should be part of any comprehensive technology plan.
How To Hire a Local IT Service
To hire a local IT service, you simply need to research which IT service company offers a plan to meet your needs and contact that firm for a quote. Most South Carolina businesses can call FTC IT Solutions at 888-218-5050 to receive a quote and discuss a tailored solution to their IT needs.
Ready to give your business the local IT expertise it needs without the expense of an IT staff? Read more about how FTC IT Solutions can cover your IT needs, which will free you up to focus on growing your business and doing what you do best.