Once a signal is transmitted to the Central Monitoring Station, it is verified to the premises. If appropriate verification is not received, the police or firefighters are dispatched and the customer’s contact list is called. In the event of a Panic Alarm or Duress Alarm, we dispatch the police department first then call the customer’s contact list.
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off