You can locate the email setup for the iPhone in the iPhone user guide, which is detailed below:_iPhone User Guide:
1. From iPhone’s Home screen, select Settings.
2. Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars, ” then tap Add Account
3. Select an account type: iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL Hotmail, Mobileme or Other and follow the on-screen prompts
For FTC accounts select Other
1. Add Mail Account
2.Enter your account information and tap Save._Email Server Information
- Inbound server is webmail.ftc-i.net
- Outbound server (SMTP) is smtps.ftc-i.net OR smtpauth.ftc-i.net
Note: When usingsmtps.ftc-i.net OR smtpauth.ftc-i.net password authentication is required. The username and password is the same as your FTC email account username and password. Password authentication is turned on in the advanced setting of the email set-up.