Frequently Asked Questions: User Codes
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
This is your choice. In order for them to stop an alarm or get any information about your account, they will need this information.
As long as you have your current User Code you can contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to change this information.
For your protection, User Codes are given out over the phone only when appropriate identification information is received.
Central Monitoring Station information is verified based on your account records in the monitoring software. If your User Code is not correct, you will need to provide ID in order to obtain the correct User Code.
Duress codes should be used only when the system has to be disarmed under a “stressful” situation. When a “Duress” alarm is sent to the central station, police are immediately dispatched without alarm verification.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 for your duress code.
We do not give out User Codes online, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 for technical support.
Yes. All systems installed today have the ability to program more than one User Code. Depending upon the type of system you have, the total number of codes may vary.