Frequently Asked Questions: Customize FTC Digital TV
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
Yes, you can block channels, live shows, recorded programs and video. You can even set limits on who can order and watch On Demand videos. The parental locking feature makes it easy to restrict access to specific channels or types of programming, and even allows the flexibility of temporary unlocking.
To set your viewing preference, start from the main menu then navigate by using your right arrow button to Settings. Select Television and press OK. Next, select Screen Aspect Ratio and High-Definition and press OK. You can then choose between the standard or wide-screen modes by highlighting the preferred selection and pressing OK.
You can choose how you would like to see the programs organized on the program guide. To set your preference, start from the main menu, then navigate by using your right arrow button to Settings. Select Television and press OK. Next, select Guide Style and press OK. You can then choose between grid guide or channel lineup.
From the main menu, navigate using your right arrow button to Settings, then select Television and press OK. Select Customize Channel Guide and press OK again. From this screen, you can check or uncheck the channels you want to hide by using the OK button. When finished, select Save and press OK.
To set up or modify your favorite channels list:
- From the main menu use your down arrow button to select Favorites
- Then press OK
*If you have not set up your favorites, a setting screen appears* From here:
- Select Set Up Favorite Channels list and press OK
- This screen has a check box next to each channel available to you
- Channels that are in your favorites list have a check mark in the box. Channels that are not in your favorite channels list have an unchecked box.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to scroll through the list
- Then press the OK button to check or uncheck the boxes.
To show only the checked boxes, that is, channels in your favorite channels list, select:
- View Checked
- Then press the OK button.