Frequently Asked Questions: Cameras
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
Security through FTC is intuitive, easy to understand, and easy to use, whether you’re controlling the security system, thermostats, cameras, lights or locks, you can do so with a tap on the touch screen, or by the sound of your voice.
No complex terms to understand or menus to navigate. Your smartphone can turn into your smart home, whether you’re in the driveway or across the world, you’re still in control.
Crystal clear video is available from your touchscreen, tablet, or smartphone, so you are always in touch, no matter where you are located. Watch the video below for more information.