Frequently Asked Questions: Video On Demand
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
FTC Video On Demand (VOD) Programming is easy to find and order. Here is how you do it:
- First, launch the FTC VOD library from the main menu by selecting VOD
- Then press OK to browse a list of videos or simply press the VOD button and follow the same process
- Use your Left and Right Arrow buttons on the remote control to navigate through the categories and your Up and Down Arrow buttons to move through the lists until you find the program you want to purchase
- When you highlight the program you want to purchase, press OK
Then a program information screen will be displayed showing the title, price, rental period, and detailed information about the program.
To purchase the program:
- Select Rent
- Then click OK
- You will see a message asking you to confirm your purchase
- Press OK to confirm
- If the program is free to view, select and press OK to begin viewing
It’s easy to find and rent Video On Demand (VOD) movies, TV shows and more that are available to you whenever you choose and without ever having to leave your couch. Rental costs are listed by the title and many of them are free.
You can visit your FTC VOD library at any time by selecting VOD from your program menu or by pressing the VOD button on your remote control. Then press OK to browse the list of available videos. The VOD categories are shown along the horizontal menu. Use the Right/Left Arrows to choose between current rentals and other categories and press OK.
You can also check out upcoming releases in the Digital TV section of our website under VOD.