Frequently Asked Questions: Wi-Fi
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
The internet is an integral part of our lives. It’s how we stay connected with friends and family, shop, research any topic of interest, listen to music, and access world news. WiFi is a facility allowing computers, smartphones, tablets, and other devices to simultaneously connect to the internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area. Watch the video above to learn more information.
The further you are from the router the weaker the signal, resulting in dead zones and buffering. To get enhanced coverage throughout your home consider adding FTC’s Managed Wi-Fi Plus to your internet service. Watch the video above for more information.
Yes, currently we have the following Wi-Fi hotspots :
Business District of Downtown Sumter
Central Carolina Tech
Palmetto Tennis Center
Bobby Richardson Complex