Frequently Asked Questions: Troubleshooting & Repairs
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
If you need to report trouble with your residential or business service, please call our Repair Service at: 611 from any working FTC phone or contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Call our Repair Service at 611 from any working FTC phone or contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
A single jack may be checked by disconnecting all phones or devices from existing jacks and plugging a known good phone into the jack to see whether the problem still exists. If you do not have a dial tone, contact Repair at 611 from any working FTC phone or contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.