Managed Service Provider (MSP)
The core focus for this service is to provide a single point of contact for all your IT needs.
Information is One of Your Biggest Assets
You need a technology partner that understands your business success relies on technology solutions that make your users more productive. Whatever your business, we can help by making technology work for you.
- Does your office depend on your computers?
- Does your office productivity suffer when you have a computer problem?
- Are your computers running slow due to spyware, malware, and viruses?
- Do you have a current and reliable backup of all your data?
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan? What would you do if your computer was stolen or damaged by fire?
- Is your anti-virus or spyware protection up to date and doing its job?
- Are your computer savvy employees distracted from their real job to answer computer questions?
- Does your network or Internet connection seem slow?
- When you have a technology problem, how much does down time cost?
We Support Your Business
FTC IT Solutions can provide your business with a full-service IT function for a fraction of the cost of hiring internal staff. We offer a wide range of services to keep your systems up and running.
- Hosted, managed, and installed platforms – Voice (Hosted PBX), Servers, PCs, Wi-Fi, and Firewall.
- Hardware sales, installation, and repair – On-site setup for home or office. Includes system installation, updates, and connections.
- Data recovery and transfer – Stores and transfers information to new system.
- Virus and spyware removal – Keep data safe and devices and systems tuned to peak performance levels.
- Network installation – Connects computers to share information, printers, and internet.
- Remote support – Trained service technicians using secure remote access over the internet to solve problems or help with software issues.
- Backup and disaster recovery – Local and offsite data storage.
- Email solutions – Provides Microsoft Exchange email with filtering for spam, virus, and phishing.
FTC IT Solutions is an authorized IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft and Cisco dealer and our technical staff currently holds certifications from all.
FTC now offers Business Managed Wi-Fi!
Improve your Internet experience.
The high-performing router offers fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your office, as well as the ability to remotely troubleshoot connection issues, identify bandwidth limitations and offer faster connection speeds.
FTC Managed Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) provides private Wireless access for employees as well as a public Wi-Fi network for guests in one fully managed, end-to-end solution. Managed Wi-Fi fits all types of Wireless LAN (WLAN) needs, whether for a small site or branch, a large facility or campus, or a distributed multi-site business.
Deploy a Secure Wireless LAN Affordably and Without Hassle
We handle network design, configuration, installation, monitoring, management and support. The predictable monthly subscription model avoids costly capex and opex for equipment, training, technology upgrades and dedicated resources.
The Most Advanced Wireless Access Points
FTC provides enterprise-grade, cloud-managed wireless access points that feature advanced 802.11ac and 802.11n technologies and support hundreds of users each.
Design, Configuration and Installation
FTC designs, configures, installs and implements your wireless network.
Description Monthly Installation Access Point Monthly $9.95 $49.95 –
Additional Access Point $4.95 $49.95 –
Wireless Bridge Monthly $9.95 $49.951 Wi-Fi Guest Services Monthly $4.00 $149.95
1. Does not include wiring if needed.
Getting a quote is quick, easy and free!
Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll determine if FTC services are available in your area.
- We'll work with you to determine which plans or services are best.
- You'll receive a free service recommendation and price quote.