Frequently Asked Questions: FTC Webmail
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
To access your email from anywhere, simply login to Webmail and access all your local folders, messages, contacts, calendar and more. Bookmark your Webmail URL in your browser
- Webmail URL: http://webmail.ftc-i.net/mail/index.php
Signing in is the same, signing out there is no longer a red square in the top right, it has been replaced with a picture of a check and text that reads “Sign Out”
Contact Technical Support at 611 from any working FTC phone or 800-541-5030 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
FTC Internet comes with multiple email accounts. If you are interested in having an additional email account, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 or go to the Webmail interface and the settings panel.
Click on the Addresses icon at the top of the page. Fill out the appropriate fields and click Add Address.
Click on the Addresses icon at the top of the page. Your Personal Address Book will display and then you can click the check box next to the person that you wish to edit contact information for and click Edit Selected. Then edit the fields and click Update address.
To send to a single contact, click the Compose icon at the top of the page. In the box next to TO:, type in the person’s email address. If you wish to send to multiple contacts, separate the email addresses with a comma.
When you click on the Options icon at the top of the page, a page of features will display. These features include:
- Personal Information
- Message Highlighting
- Index Order
- Translation Options
- Address Groups
- Display Preferences
- Folder Preferences
- Message Filters
- SpellChecker Options
- NewMail Options
For full details on the features of your FTC webmail, check out the Options page.
Both FTC Webmail and email clients use the Internet to read and send mail. FTC Webmail allows you to view and send emails through your web browser and the FTC Webmail interface. Email client is a piece of software on your computer that you use to view and send emails from a computer or laptop. The advantages of email client are you can access your email while offline, and only have to be connected to the Internet to send/receive new emails. Examples of email clients are Outlook Express, Entourage, and Outlook.
When your inbox gets too full, you will need to archive your emails you wish to save. Email archiving is a location on another server that saves your emails for an indefinite amount of time. There are certain services that provide this for you. Most times you have to pay for this service.
Yes, insert multiple email addresses in the box labeled TO:, separating each email address by a comma.