Frequently Asked Questions: FTC Webmail
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
To access your email from anywhere, simply login to Webmail and access all your local folders, messages, contacts, calendar and more. Bookmark your Webmail URL in your browser.
- Webmail URL: http://webmail.ftc-i.net/mail/index.php
Go to the FTC.net website and select My Account and then select Check FTC-i.net Email. You can also enter the URL directly in your browser – https://webmail.ftc-i.net/src/login.php.
To sign in, go to the FTC.net website and select My Account and then select Check FTC-i.net Email. You can also enter the URL directly in your browser – https://webmail.ftc-i.net/src/login.php.
To sign out click on the downward arrow beside the circle with a face in the top right corner and then select “Sign Out.”
Contact Technical Support at 611 from any working FTC phone or 888-218-5050 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
FTC internet comes with multiple email accounts. If you are interested in having an additional email account, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 or go to the Webmail interface, click on Settings at the top of the page and the select “Change Password.”
Click Contacts at the top of the page.
Click on the person with the plus sign icon under the FTC logo to add a new contact and click on the icon with two people and a plus sign to add a new group.
See screenshot below.
Click contacts then click the icon with the person and the pencil, located under the FTC logo, to edit.
You can change your info then click save contact.
Click email at the top of the page.
Click the pen/pencil button at the top left.
Enter the address in the “To” field.
Click the send email button at the bottom right of the screen.
Both FTC Webmail and email clients use the internet to read and send mail. FTC Webmail allows you to view and send emails through your web browser and the FTC Webmail interface. Email client is a piece of software on your computer that you use to view and send emails from a computer or laptop. The advantages of email client are you can access your email while offline, and only have to be connected to the internet to send/receive new emails. Examples of email clients are Outlook Express, Entourage, and Outlook.
When your inbox gets too full, you will need to archive your emails you wish to save. Email archiving is a location on another server that saves your emails for an indefinite amount of time. There are certain services that provide this for you. Most times you have to pay for this service.
Yes, insert multiple email addresses in the box labeled TO:, separating each email address by a comma.