When your inbox gets too full, you will need to archive your emails you wish to save. Email archiving is a location on another server that saves your emails for an indefinite amount of time. There are certain services that provide this for you. Most times you have to pay for this service.
Still need help?
- Difficulty syncing accounts or receiving new email
- Sending emails
- Checking your email
- Adding a contact
- Editing a contact’s information
- Changing your email address/password
- Deleting an account
- FTC Webmail vs. email client
- Email archiving
- Emailing multiple people at once
- Multiple email accounts
- Signing in and out of your account
- Sign-in issues
- Accessing your email