Both FTC Webmail and email clients use the internet to read and send mail. FTC Webmail allows you to view and send emails through your web browser and the FTC Webmail interface. Email client is a piece of software on your computer that you use to view and send emails from a computer or laptop. The advantages of email client are you can access your email while offline, and only have to be connected to the internet to send/receive new emails. Examples of email clients are Outlook Express, Entourage, and Outlook.
Still need help?
- Difficulty syncing accounts or receiving new email
- Sending emails
- Checking your email
- Adding a contact
- Editing a contact’s information
- Changing your email address/password
- Deleting an account
- FTC Webmail vs. email client
- Email archiving
- Emailing multiple people at once
- Multiple email accounts
- Signing in and out of your account
- Sign-in issues
- Accessing your email