With Thanksgiving coming up and the pre-Christmas advertising onslaught already ramping up, it has become abundantly clear: The holiday shopping season is nearly upon us. And as the most serious of holiday bargain hunters are well aware, some of the best deals of the year can be found on Black Friday, which marks the official kickoff to the Christmas shopping season.
This much-anticipated consumer holiday offers a great opportunity for gift-givers to check some of the biggest items off their Christmas-present buying list, all while securing significant savings. And for consumers looking to get a sneak peek at some of the best bargains or offers, a number of websites devoted to previewing major stores’ top Black Friday discounts have sprung up in recent years.
Without further ado, here are some of the internet’s best websites for getting an early look at the top Black Friday deals, as well as for getting guidance on bagging the bargains on the year’s biggest shopping day:
- BlackFriday.com: This site is loaded with up-to-date Black Friday ad scans from a long list of national big-box stores such as Walmart, Home Depot, Kohl’s and Cabela’s as well as from large specialty stores like Ulta and Bed Bath & Beyond. It also features a collection of news stories that share expert savings tips for Black Friday along with a section on the homepage that highlights the top deals being offered by a number of popular stores. A simple search function at the top of each page of the site allows shoppers to see all the latest news and ads from their store of choice or to search for news and deals on specific products they might be seeking.
- TheBlackFriday.com: This website provides a collection of the latest Black Friday ad scans from a range of big-name retailers such as Costco, Macy’s, Sam’s Club and JCPenney plus deals direct from manufacturers such as Dell. A separate Black Friday News section offers the latest updates on important information such as sale-start times and early bird deals from a range of top national stores. And a collection of weekly ads from an array of sellers lets shoppers see the latest sale offerings, no matter what time of year they check in.
- Amazon.com: Amazon is known for starting its Black Friday deals well ahead of the official Christmas shopping season. This makes it worthwhile for consumers to check the online retail giant’s Black Friday page for Early Black Friday bargains on an assortment of items with the special offers changing daily in the run-up to the big event (which is staged on the same webpage). Of course, Amazon also keeps its deals going beyond Black Friday with its Cyber Monday sales, which in recent years have put a strong focus on Amazon’s range of electronic devices such as the Echo and the Fire TV Stick along with a selection of other popular tech devices such as laptops, tablets, TVs and headphones.
- TechRadar.com: For those who are reluctant to wait and ready to scope out the best Black Friday deals already being offered by a long list of national retailers, this website focused on providing guidance to prospective tech buyers has already done most of the legwork. Its “The Best of Black Friday 2021: Top Early Offers to Browse Now” article provides a lengthy list of amazing deals that consumers can snag right away on in-demand items including electronics, clothing, shoes, appliances, furniture, toys and holiday-themed merchandise.
- Consumer Reports: While not really offering a sneak peek of the best Black Friday bargains like the sites listed above, this nonprofit organization has long been trusted for providing reliable consumer guidance and unbiased product reviews. And the group’s “Top 10 Black Friday Shopping Tips for 2021” article serves as a great primer for new-to-the-holiday shoppers. Consumers looking to get some great advice for making the most of their Black Friday shopping efforts should definitely check it out, as it is well worth the quick read.
Could your household use more speed for its internet-connected activities, including its online holiday shopping? FTC offers the best internet experience in the area. Plans include a smart router, premium Wi-Fi, and the FTC WiFi App to help manage a home network, all at no additional monthly charge.
To learn more about our internet offerings, visit ftc.net, then call 888-218-5050 to upgrade your connection today! For help determining what kind of internet speeds your connected home needs, check out our handy and easy-to-use internet speed calculator today!