Let’s face it — we love football. We’re southerners and as southerners, there aren’t many things more important than our football.
Once September arrives, Saturdays and Sundays are devoted to watching our favorite teams. One of our big pastimes is watching the big game on television with our friends and family.
However, sometimes life gets in the way and we can’t be at home or in front of a TV to watch the game. We end up in a pickle, scrambling to find a way to follow the action.
This football season, we at FTC bring you a solution to avoiding a missed snap. If you are a FTC Digital TV Plus or FTC Digital TV Xtra subscriber, you have access to WatchTVEverywhere. With WatchTVEverywhere, you can stream any game airing on ESPN3 and other ESPN networks through the WatchESPN app. This is similar to how you can stream different apps and channels through a Roku box. But with WatchTVEveryhwhere, you can do it from a phone, tablet or computer!
To watch games on any of the ESPN channels, including ESPN3, on the go, log on to www.espn.go.com/watchespn on your computer or install the WatchESPN app on your mobile device. Then choose FTC as your TV provider and enter your WatchTVEverywhere login information. ESPN3 games are only available through streaming devices.
In addition to sports, WatchTVEverywhere allows users to watch live TV on their mobile devices, tablets and computers. You’ll have access to many different major networks, including ABC, ABC Family, BET, C-SPAN, CMT, Comedy Central, Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Disney XD, Hallmark, MTV, Nickelodeon, Spike, VH-1 and WatchESPN.
So next time you get dragged to the grocery store or the mall, just pull out your cell phone, log in to WatchTVEverywhere.com and watch that game that you should already be watching. You can pull it up even faster by logging into the WatchESPN app.
We strongly advise that you don’t watch and walk or watch and drive — no game is that important!
How to Use WatchTVEverywhere
- Select your TV provider from the drop down menu and click on “Submit.”
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register:
- Your account number and the correct spelling of the last name on the account (have your latest invoice handy).
- You will be asked to:
- Provide an e-mail address. This will be your user name. This can be any valid e-mail address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on “Register.”
- Now, check the e-mail address you just provided. You will find an email message with your WatchTVEverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- You are done and can begin to enjoy WatchTVEverywhere.
- It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of WatchTVEverywhere privileges.
Now that you know how to watch football any time and any place, you don’t have to worry about missing a single play this weekend! Visit our FAQ for more information on WatchTVEverywhere.