Asian Peanut Chicken
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
- Olive Oil
- 2 Packages of Vegetable Medley (frozen water chestnuts, sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots)
- 1/2 jar of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Can of coconut mile
- tsp Soy Sauce
- TBS Brown Sugar
Asian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Rice Vinegar
- 3 TBS White Sugar
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- 2 Pinches of Black Pepper
- Pound of grated cabbage (can us bag of grated cabbage)
- 1 Bunch of Spring Green Onions (chopped)
- Red Bell Pepper (Chopped in strips)
- 1/2 Cup of Slivered Almonds
- 1 Package of Romen Noodles (don’t use flavor package)
- Two Oranges (peeled and cut into blocks)
- 2 Cups of Baby Spinach
Asian Peanut Chicken: Cut chicken breast into cubes and brown in olive oil in skillet atop stove. Turn down heat and add frozen vegetables and simmer. Stirring occasionally. Add sauce and serve over jasmine rice.
Sauce: Put a little bit of olive oil in a separate skillet, melt down peanut butter, add tsp of ginger and stir. Slowly add coconut milk, stirring constantly. Add soy sauce and brown sugar. Stir. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Stir until well mixed.
Asian Salad Dressing, Mix olive oil, rice vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and stir until well mixed and sit aside.
Asian Salad, grate cabbage or use already grated cabbage, add chop green onions, strips of red bell pepper, almonds, Romen Noodles (do not use flavor package that comes with noodles), add peeled and cubed oranges, and baby spinach (remove stems). Add Asian salad dressing and toss well with hands. Refrigerate.