Spiral Cut Glazed Ham
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peach Preserves
- tsp Dijon Mustard
- tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbs Whiskey
- 1 20oz Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 20oz Can of Pineapple Tidbits (drained)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Stick of Melted Butter
- 5 TBS All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers
- 2-3 TBS Melted Butter
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Fresh Asparagus Spears
- Package of Honey Roasted Pecans
- Package of Dried Cranberries
- Diced Tomato
- 2 Shaved Radishes
- Spring Salad Greens
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup of Farm House Ranch Dressing
Mix and Match your favorite chocolates on a festive board or tray. Jane’s included:
- Chocolate Cake
- Pirouette Cookies
- Candy Canes
- Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Caramels with Sea Salt
- Fudge Covered Mint Cookies
- Chocolate Stars
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree and Snowflake Brownies
- Cocoa Packages
Glazed Ham: Mix brown sugar, peach preserves, Dijon mustard, red pepper flakes, and whiskey with whist until well blended and thick. Put 1/3 of mixture on ham, Put ham in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes per pound. After it bakes 1/3 of the way through baste with another 1/3 of the glaze, after it bakes 2/3 of the way through baste with remaining glaze.
Pineapple Casserole: Place crushed pineapple in baking dish, drain pineapple tidbit and add to casserole dish, mix together. In separate bowl, add sugar, stick of melted butter, flour, cheese and mix well and spread atop pineapple. Crush crackers and spread over top. Melt remaining butter and pour atop crackers. Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus: Cut ends off asparagus and group in stalks of three. Wrap the stalks of three with one piece of bacon, place on baking bowl and sprinkle with pepper and rosemary. Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Salad: In salad bowl add green, pecans, cranberries, tomatoes, radishes and toss. Add dressing and toss again just before serving.
Chocolate Board: Place cake in center, put pirouettes in glass, put candy canes in glass, put candy stars in bowl. Arrange other items around the board.