- 9 hard boil eggs including shells
- 6 lbs of Chicken Thighs and legs Baked on 400 for 1 hour, deboned
- 5 Cups Long Grain White Rice
- 7 to 8 Tbs Multi-Vitamin Gel
- 5 Omega 3 Fish Oil
- 3 Cups of Wheat Flour
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- Cup of Corn Meal
- Cup of Oats
- 1/2 of an 11 oz jar of crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of molasses, add a little bit at a time
- 1 egg
Cook Rice, add deboned baked chicken including skin, ground up boil eggs, 7 to 8 Tbs of vitamin gel and rosemary. Mix well. Freeze in portions. 1/2 Cup for small dogs and a 1 1/2 for large dogs.
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Note you may have to add more molasses to get ingredients to bind well. Spray Cook Sheet, roll treats in a ball and flatten and put on cookie sheet. Let cool and let sit overnight. Only give one treat per day.