- Minced Garlic
- 3 14 oz cans of chicken Broth
- Package of Angel Hair Pasta Break in half
- Carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Small Jar of Red Roasted cut up
- Cooking Oil
- Deer Tenderloin sliced at an angle into pieces
- Clowney’s Seasoning Salt
- Deer Tenderloin sliced at an angle into pieces, Coat well with Clowney Seasoning Salt, Dredge in flour and let sit. Fry in Hot Oil, do not overcook. Drain on paper towel.
Melt butter in Large iron pot, add minced garlic, add chicken broth and bring to a boil, add angel hair pasta and let boil. After most of water is absorbed or cooked out, add whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and red roasted peppers and let simmer. Plate and top with Parsley.