- Onion Chopped Finely
- 2 TBS Butter
- TBS Dried Basil with Tomato
- 1/3 Cup of Bell Pepper
- TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- TBS Hot Sauce
- TBS Clowney’s Seasoning Sauce
- Carrot peeled and sliced
- Large Can of Stewed Tomatoes
- Medium Size Can of Mushrooms (drain juice)
- 3-4 Slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Large Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Medium Can of Cream of Celery Soup
- Oxtail (Fried)
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of Rice
- 2 Red Delicious Apples Peeled and Cored and Slice
- 1/2 Cup of Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
Oxtail Stew: Add first seven ingredients and stir well, Let cook for 5 minutes and then add next six ingredients and stir well. Then add already fried oxtail. Stir well and let simmer for 30 minutes. Serve over Rice.
Stewed Apples: In Pot-Melt 2 TBS Butter and add Brown Sugar and heat, then add apples and let simmer. Serve over Ice Cream.
Rice: Bring water to a boil. Add rice and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer on lower heat.