Pork Chops with Apple and Pineapple Chutney
- 1 Fresh Pineapple (Chop into pieces after cutting off outer shell and core)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Chop into small pieces)
- 1/2 Orange (Zest peel of orange and then juice)
- Granny Smith Apple (peeled and cored and cut into pieces)
- Red Onion (Chop into small pieces)
- 1 TBS Ginger Root (Peel and Finely Chop)
- Jalapeno Pepper (Cut away seeds and discard then chop pepper into fine pieces)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Finely Chop)
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Cloves
- 1 tsp of Mustard Seed
- 3/4 cup of Chopped Golden Raisins
- 4 Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
Roasted Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound Green Beans
- Sea Salt
Chutney: Mix pineapple, red pepper, red onion, ginger root, jalapeno, and garlic in a large pot. In a separate bowl, mix orange zest, juice of orange and honey and stir well and then pour over fruit and vegetables. Add cinnamon, pinch of cloves, and mustard seed. Put on stove and heat. Add raisins, apple cider vinegar, Salt and Pepper and continue to cook on low heat. Can add water if it starts to dry, add a TBS at a time if needed.
Pork Chops: Heat Olive Oil in Cast Iron Skillet. Salt and Pepper Pork Chops. Seer pork chops on each side for 1.5 minutes per side and then finish in oven at 300 degrees for 6 to 10 minutes.
Roasted Green Beans: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pour a little olive oil on parchment paper atop a baking sheet and let the oil drizzle over the parchment paper, toss green beans in the oil and spread out across paper. Add garlic, salt and pepper and put in oven for 10-12 minutes.