- Flavored Sweet Tea, Peach, Razzberry, blackberry, etc
- Green Tea Leaves
- A variety of bag less Teas.
- 2 Cups of Self Rising Flour
- 5 TBS Salted Butter (cubed in small cubes)
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Stalks of Celery Chopped Finely
- Sweet Salad Pickle Relish
- 1 store bought or homemade pound cake
- Cool Whip
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup of Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- English Cucumber sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- Fresh Dill
- White Bread (trim edges and cut into squares)
- Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
Use same cream cheese mix,
- Grated Green Apples sprinkle with lemon to keep them from turning dark
- Grated Red Apples sprinkle with lemon to keep them from turning dark
- Pecans (chopped)
- Raisin Bread
Flavored Sweet Tea: Choose a flavor of choice and brew as you would regular sweet tea using tea bags. Add sugar to taste.
Brewed Tea in Pot: Place 1 heaping teaspoon per cup and place in strainer and put strainer in pot. On top of stove bring water to almost a boil, then pour hot water over tea in strainer. Let tea steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
Scones: Mix butter with flour until it becomes crumbly. Add pecans and cranberry and mix. Add 1/2 Cup of Sugar. In a separate bowl add 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream and 1/2 Cup of Milk and mix together well. Make a well with the batter and pour in milk mixture, add vanilla flavoring. Sprinkle a little flour on cutting board and on hands. Roll dough on cutting board and cut into triangles. Place parchment paper on baking sheet. Place each triangle on paper. Brush the top with melted butter and let sit for 10 minutes Bake in oven on 400 for 15-20 minutes.
Shortcake: Cut cake up in square bites. Top with a Dollop of Cool Whip. Garnish with a quarter of a strawberry and a blueberry.
Finger Sandwiches: Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise, add a little lemon juice. Take a slice of the bread, spoon on the spread. Add slices of Cucumber and sprinkle with Fresh Dill. Do the same to make with tomatoes by cutting cherry tomatoes in half and using them instead of cucumber. For the Apple Sandwiches, grate apples and add lemon juice to them, add cinnamon to cream cheese mixture, then add chopped pecans and apples. Spread on raisin bread, trim edges and cut into squares.
Chicken Salad: Pull away the meat from the chicken (discarded the skins and bones). Chop Chicken finely. Add celery, salt, pepper, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise and mix well. Serve on croissants.