In response to recent research, FTC determined it was necessary to utilize its employees from the N. Pike store at different locations to improve the customer experience. For this reason, the North Pike Store location closed at 5 p.m. on Feb. 3.
During the research, FTC discovered the majority of customers who utilize the North Pike Store were paying their monthly bills. For their convenience, the drive-through and payment drop-box will remain open to receive payments.
Some employees have been moved to the Wesmark Store located at 255 West Wesmark Boulevard due to an increase in customer traffic. Also, FTC has invested in additional customer parking at the Wesmark Store. Other Service Reps have been moved to the FTC Customer Service Call Center, which has also experienced an increase in call volume.
- The Sumter Store located on North Pike closed on Feb. 3.
- Drive-through and payment drop-box will remain open at this location.
- Customer Service team at the Wesmark Store will be strengthened with additional employees.
- In addition to our Wesmark Store, we also have our Shaw Store, located at 1280 Peach Orchard Road in Sumter.
- FTC’s website, ftc-i.net, is equipped to handle the majority of customers’ needs.
- FTC’s Customer Service Call Center can be reached at 888-218-5050 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday.