The Mobile Maintenance Program provides coverage for your mobile phone against damage or loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, liquids and certain physical damage. This program protects the original equipment package purchased. The equipment included in this package is: handset, battery, charger and SIM card.
- $6.99 monthly fee per device added to your FTC Wireless bill.
- Mobile protection must be added within 30 days of activation or upgrade.
- The maintenance claim fee is based on tiers determined by non-contract cost of device at time of claim. To find out the tier of your device please call Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
- Tier 1- $50 • Tier 2- $125 • Tier 3- $199 • Tier 4- $249 • Tier 5- $349
- Two claims per line with maintenance are allowed per calendar year.
To File a Maintenance Claim
For stolen handsets, report the incident to the local police department and obtain a police report number. For lost or stolen handsets, contact FTC Wireless immediately to suspend your service and protect yourself against unauthorized charges. Call 803-469-4327 or 1-800-671-0303 to report your loss. An FTC Customer Service Representative will be happy to help you.
VIEW MOBILE MAINTENANCE BROCHURE
Click here for the complete Maintenance Plan Coverage Summary.