Particularly for businesses offering services, lengthy customer wait times are often unavoidable. This can be especially true when the services being rendered involve in-depth care and attention from in-demand professionals or service specialists, like health care, cosmetology or auto repair.
For businesses like these, the waiting room often serves as the main touchpoint a customer has with the enterprise. This makes the waiting room experience a critically important element of customers’ lasting impression of the business.
Fortunately, by providing quality sources of entertainment for waiting clientele, these businesses can make the time spent on standby seem to pass more quickly. For businesses looking to up their waiting room game beyond the out-of-date magazines found an all too many waiting room tables, consider these five ways that adding FTC Digital TV to the waiting room can elevate the customer waiting experience:
- More satisfying (and less frustrating) wait times — No matter the business segment, offering on-screen entertainment in the waiting room gives guests something to occupy their time while they wait. And since they are “keeping busy,” this can go a long way toward making their wait time seem shorter and help create a more positive impression of the business.
- Wide-ranging channel offerings — FTC Business’s Digital TV package for Private Office and Waiting Areas offers viewers a long list of channels to choose from, with plentiful local options as well as nationwide networks and an array of subject areas and genres covered. So, whether a business’s clientele might prefer sports, news, weather, educational content or other varieties of televised entertainment, the channel lineup available can easily suit their tastes.
- Simple setup — When businesses subscribe to an FTC Digital TV plan, installation professionals will make an on-site visit to get all TVs and set-top boxes set up and working properly, in the waiting room and beyond. This makes the process of adding televised waiting room entertainment easy on the business, even for enterprises without on-staff technical expertise.
- Fidelity-boosting features — FTC delivers an impressive lineup of high-definition programming options to ensure picture-perfect video for waiting room viewers. These include HD channel offerings from the major local networks of ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX, as well as from popular national entertainment networks like Disney, ESPN, Lifetime Movie Network and a range of premium channels.
- Community-based content — With the FTC Now channel, waiting room viewers are treated to an array of exclusive local content. Not available anywhere else, the programming featured on FTC Now shines a spotlight on area people, businesses and restaurants, plus provides community-focused coverage of local events, festivals and sports, including a full schedule of local high school football games.
Looking to get all of your business’s vital communications services from a single trusted provider? Visit ftc.net/business to explore all of FTC’s powerful offerings, including business-boosting services such as Digital TV, Internet, Wireless, Voice and Security.
And when you need local, expert IT assistance for your business, help is nearby and easy to reach without the expense of hiring a full-time IT staff. Visit FTC IT Solutions for professional IT help in a number of tech-related areas, including Managed IT, Cybersecurity, Hosted Services, Point-of-Sale and Hardware Sales.