In today’s modern marketplace, it’s hard to think of a business that doesn’t employ some sort of digital-age, computer-powered technology, either to get the job done or to do it more efficiently and effectively. From inventory and planning to design, delivery and everything in between, businesses far and wide — and of all shapes and sizes — employ computing tools to deliver their products and services. So, it stands to reason that, at one time or another, nearly every business could use the help of an IT expert.
Of course, not every business can afford an IT staff — and this rings especially true for smaller businesses. But fortunately for businesses in the FTC service area, IT help from local experts is readily available and without having to hire a full-time staff. Thanks to the newly formed (but long-established) FTC IT Solutions, local IT expertise is just a phone call or an online quote request away.
What does FTC IT Solutions offer?
When IT issues strike for a business, productivity can come to a halt. But with the help of FTC IT Solutions, business owners can take steps to prevent IT issues from ever arising in the first place, plus get expert help resolving any problems that have already presented themselves.
Among the extensive IT offerings available from FTC IT Solutions:
- Managed IT — Primarily focused on providing businesses with a single point of contact to cover all of their IT needs, the Managed IT services at FTC IT Solutions serve to keep computer systems up, running and optimized so that workers can get their jobs done without downtime to slow them down. Services provided under this umbrella by local experts include network installation; email solutions; remote support; hosted, managed and installed platforms; virus and spyware protection and removal; data recovery and transfer; 24×7 monitoring, patch management, hardware installation and repair; and more.
- Cybersecurity — Especially for businesses that consumers have trusted with their personal information, preventing malicious network attacks is key. And with FTC IT Solutions’ Managed Security and Firewall services, advanced threat detection/blocking, and hosted antivirus and spyware, business owners can rest easy that sensitive information belonging to both their company and its customers is protected from hackers and cyberattacks. Offerings under this umbrella include secure policy creation; 24×7 monitoring and alert response; security tuning; maintenance and update support; and more.
- Managed Wi-Fi — FTC IT Solutions can deliver an improved internet experience for both a business’s staff and its guests with a fully managed, end-to-end solution that provides secure and private wireless access for employees, along with a public Wi-Fi network for customers.
- Hardware Sales — Businesses can get the most out of their technology investments by looking to FTC IT Solutions to provide them with the latest in computing solutions, plus on-site installation, service on all major brands, network design services, hardware/software installation and more — all delivered by local experts.
- Point-of-Sale — For restaurant and retail businesses looking to increase efficiency, ramp up profits and ease inventory management, cutting-edge ordering and checkout systems are an effective way to speed up the payment process, all while giving managers a new level of operational control and freeing up workers for other tasks. FTC IT Solutions can help a business evaluate which POS system is the best match for its needs, provide and set up the system and help with maintenance and upkeep once the POS system is in place.
Ready to get the IT help your business needs, all from local experts and without the expense of an IT staff? Read more about how FTC IT Solutions can cover your IT issues — so you can focus on growing your business and doing what you do best.