Frequently Asked Questions: Change or Cancel Voice Service
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
To make changes to your current rate plan or features, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Yes, normal service order charges apply to restore service.
In some cases normal service order charges may apply to make changes to your account. Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to inquire if service order charges will apply for the changes you are requesting to your account.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 or you can add one online by clicking on “Account Management” along the top navigation bar this site, and then click on “Add Additional Line.”
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050. Normal service order charges may apply for a phone number change.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
We suggest you contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 if you are moving to a new location. You can go to our website and click on “Account Management” along the top navigation bar of the site, and then click on “Make Changes to Your Account.”
You can only keep your number if your new service is within the same local geographical area. To confirm if your number is available at your new address, please contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Normal installations and/or moves take place within 7-10 business days.
Currently you cannot move numbers outside of certain local geographic areas. Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to verify if your desired change is within the proper geographic area.