Frequently Asked Questions: Ordering
- Billing & Accounting
- What options are available to pay my bill?
- How can I get more information regarding billing?
- When do adjustments show on my bill?
- Whom do I call if I have billing questions?
- Why haven’t I received the refund I requested?
- What should I do if I have problems with my consolidated account statement?
- What are the surcharges for on my bill?
- Whom can I talk to about why I was reported to a credit bureau?
- How can I found out my account balance?
- How can I verify Pay-Per-View purchases?
- How will I be billed for VOD rentals?
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- Fiber to the Home
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- How do I see if I am eligible for a phone upgrade?
- What kind of loss or damage is covered under the Mobile Maintenance Program?
- What wireless service options do I have if I am going on a cruise?
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Share
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
To switch back to FTC local voice service, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Lifeline Assistance can help qualified customers get phone service and pay their bills. These are public programs implemented by local telephone companies that help eligible households pay for basic telephone installation costs and monthly services or monthly wireless telephone plans. Click here for more information, online. To determine your eligibility or for more information call the Office of Regulatory Staff at 866-788-6565 to determine your eligibility for the Lifeline Program. Your case manager at DSS or DHHS can also give you more information.