“AC” loss is an indicator that electrical power has been removed from the system. If you are not experiencing a power outage, check all of your circuit breakers. Service may be required.
Still need help?
- Keypad sounds when phone rings
- Keypad displays ‘Standby Busy E8’
- Setting the stay and away modes
- Controlling your home’s temperature, lighting and door locks
- ‘AC’ loss indicator
- ‘Alarm and a zone number’ on display
- Armed Stay Exit Now’ on display
- Blank keypad
- ‘DC’ on keypad display
- FC on keypad display
- Keypad displays ‘Message’
- Keypad displays ‘OC’
- Using the built-in message system