“FC” will appear on the keypad anytime the alarm system tried to report an event to the central station and the message was not received. The most common reason this may happen is due to phone service not being available, some type of call block being put on the phone line, or some other type of telephone line trouble.
Still need help?
- Keypad sounds when phone rings
- Keypad displays ‘Standby Busy E8’
- Setting the stay and away modes
- Controlling your home’s temperature, lighting and door locks
- ‘AC’ loss indicator
- ‘Alarm and a zone number’ on display
- Armed Stay Exit Now’ on display
- Blank keypad
- ‘DC’ on keypad display
- FC on keypad display
- Keypad displays ‘Message’
- Keypad displays ‘OC’
- Using the built-in message system