When you see “Alarm and a zone number” on your keypad display, this indicates an alarm has occurred. This information will continue to be displayed until you enter your user code and press “Off” (1).
Still need help?
- Keypad sounds when phone rings
- Keypad displays ‘Standby Busy E8’
- Setting the stay and away modes
- Controlling your home’s temperature, lighting and door locks
- ‘AC’ loss indicator
- ‘Alarm and a zone number’ on display
- Armed Stay Exit Now’ on display
- Blank keypad
- ‘DC’ on keypad display
- FC on keypad display
- Keypad displays ‘Message’
- Keypad displays ‘OC’
- Using the built-in message system