“Standby” or “E8” is displayed on the keypad when there are more wireless devices programmed than the system is capable of handling. Service is required.
Still need help?
- Keypad sounds when phone rings
- Keypad displays ‘Standby Busy E8’
- Setting the stay and away modes
- Controlling your home’s temperature, lighting and door locks
- ‘AC’ loss indicator
- ‘Alarm and a zone number’ on display
- Armed Stay Exit Now’ on display
- Blank keypad
- ‘DC’ on keypad display
- FC on keypad display
- Keypad displays ‘Message’
- Keypad displays ‘OC’
- Using the built-in message system