A blank keypad normally means that electrical power has been removed from the system and the battery has been exhausted. Check all of the circuit breakers. If none are tripped and you have power in your home, service will be required.
Still need help?
- Keypad sounds when phone rings
- Keypad displays ‘Standby Busy E8’
- Setting the stay and away modes
- Controlling your home’s temperature, lighting and door locks
- ‘AC’ loss indicator
- ‘Alarm and a zone number’ on display
- Armed Stay Exit Now’ on display
- Blank keypad
- ‘DC’ on keypad display
- FC on keypad display
- Keypad displays ‘Message’
- Keypad displays ‘OC’
- Using the built-in message system