To check which version of Internet Explorer you have, start by clicking the help tab or question mark at the top of your Internet browser then click About Internet Explorer. A window will pop up and display your browser version. To maximize your browsing experience, make sure the latest Internet Explorer is installed.
Still need help?
- Changing DNS records
- Equipment return
- GPF errors
- Clearing the cache
- Troubleshooting speed slowdowns
- Unfinished page loads
- Supported browsers
- Checking your Internet Explorer version
- Differing browser appearances
- Using your 10MB of allotted web space
- Connected-device capacity
- Relocation and termination fees
- Common browser-related definitions