If your browser tries to load a page but never finishes, it usually means the browser is waiting for information from a server or processing internally. This usually occurs when large files such as videos and images are downloading. If the page freezes, click the refresh button located at the top of the Web page.
Still need help?
- Changing DNS records
- Equipment return
- GPF errors
- Clearing the cache
- Troubleshooting speed slowdowns
- Unfinished page loads
- Supported browsers
- Checking your Internet Explorer version
- Differing browser appearances
- Using your 10MB of allotted web space
- Connected-device capacity
- Relocation and termination fees
- Common browser-related definitions