Websites can look different in different browsers because the browsers have different codes standards and screen sizes, causing the browsers to display the information slightly differently.
Still need help?
- Changing DNS records
- Equipment return
- GPF errors
- Clearing the cache
- Troubleshooting speed slowdowns
- Unfinished page loads
- Supported browsers
- Checking your Internet Explorer version
- Differing browser appearances
- Using your 10MB of allotted web space
- Connected-device capacity
- Relocation and termination fees
- Common browser-related definitions