To clear your browser’s cache — which sometimes allows you to see web-page updates that you wouldn’t see with a full cache — go to the top of your browser, click Options, then clear cache or clear browser. On other browsers, you’ll find it under the History tab.
Still need help?
- Changing DNS records
- Equipment return
- GPF errors
- Clearing the cache
- Troubleshooting speed slowdowns
- Unfinished page loads
- Supported browsers
- Checking your Internet Explorer version
- Differing browser appearances
- Using your 10MB of allotted web space
- Connected-device capacity
- Relocation and termination fees
- Common browser-related definitions