Some jurisdictions do require a key holder respond when they are dispatched. It is not always possible for the police to give the monitoring station a resolution. Actual response by a key holder is best.
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off