There are a couple reasons why a call might not be received after an alarm goes off. In some cases a dialer delay may be active on your system. If this is the case you may have turned your system off before the signal was transmitted. Another reason may be an interruption in your phone service that prevented the signal from being transmitted. The signal history can be checked in the monitoring software to see if the signal was received.
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off