The monitoring station will call after an alarm sounds in an effort to check and see if assistance is needed. Typically, it will call the premises before there is opportunity for someone to make an outgoing call. However, you may call the monitoring station toll free at 800-438-4171 and request that the alarm be canceled.
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off