To reset your system after an alarm: For Honeywell systems only, enter your four-digit User Code twice. The first time will silence the alarm and the second time will reset the system. For Napco systems only, enter your four-digit User Code once and press “Reset.”
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off