The amount of time it takes for your alarm signal to reach the monitoring station will vary based on your system’s communication format. Typically the signal is received in less than a minute.
Still need help?
My Alarm is Going off - now what?
- No call after alarm goes off
- Resetting your system after an alarm
- Siren duration/system status after alarm
- Alarm status notifications
- Monitoring station signal receipt
- Alarm-response procedure
- Messages left during post-alarm calls
- Reason for post-alarm calls
- Homeowner availability when alarm goes off